Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The article should not exceed 30 pages, typed double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman on one side of A4 paper with margins of 1 inch on all sides. The number of pages include tables and figures with corresponding captions. Submission of articles should be in English. American spelling is preferred. Page numbers should be placed on the lower right part of the page. Use only microsoft word file.
- The content consists of: Title, Abstract with keywords, Introduction, Methodology/Materials & Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and Recommendations, Acknowledgment (when necessary), References and Content Citations.
- The article follows the MJSIR Form and Style.
- The sources of funding for the are acknowledged in the manuscript.